- Kudos to Merriam-Webster for being one of the only online dictionaries to indicate the distinction between blonde and blond;
- Blond comes from French, in which it has masculine and feminine forms;
- Will you be ridiculed if you don’t use blonde and blond in their gender-specific forms? Probably not. Is it cool to know the difference? Definitely.
- Barbie & Ken GIF source: THAT’S ABSURD
(Photo: Jim Craven for NBC News)
We’re all No. 1! As graduation season peaks, many high schools are recognizing clusters of valedictorians, forsaking a time and tradition when just one student received the honor.
1. I had become obsessed with The Information.
2. I shared too much.
3. I was addicted to myself.
4. I forsook the benefits of the Industrial Age.
"The greatest gift I gave myself was a restored appreciation for disengagement, silence, and emptiness. I don’t need to fill every time slot with an appointment, and I don’t need to fill every mental opening with stimulus."
(Photo: Getty Images stock)
Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and all it evokes: vacations, slower workweeks, casual dress codes, getting the pool ready and pulling out the outdoor furniture.